Topic with no new replies

What's the student finance (PN1) form?

Author Message
Written on: 09.11.2009 [11:17]
Topic creator
Posts: 6
My careers advisor told me I'll need to fill out a student finance PN1 form for my loans. Where do I get this and what information do I need to put down?

Written on: 12.11.2009 [14:02]
Posts: 5
Look on Directgov. It gives you all the information you need, even guidance notes for filling out the form! You can download the form there too. The PN1 is the financing form for new students. You'll need to fill out your personal information (name, address etc.), residency status and nationality information, and details of your Uni course or equivalent. You may also have to fill out sections on previous financing or your family's finances, if applicable. The site will show you what to do!

Also very interesting:
  • How to check my student hmrc loan balance?
  • How should I finance my car with bad credit scoring?
  • Difference between motorcycle credit / motorcycle finance offers?
  • What's the best way to organise my home finance with credit cards?
  • Ideas for structured finance / credit repayment plan?
  • How can a no credit finance angel be considered bad?
  • What qualifies as a low consumer finance credit interest deal?
  • How are credit / finance uk companies regulated?
  • Has anyone found a good bad credit motorcycle finance deal?
  • When arranging finance loans: bad credit always an issue?